Saturday, January 7, 2012


Learnspanish.language101.com is a remarkably expensive website ($527 for Spanish 1, 2 and 3) with a very short free trial which left me with mixed feelings. The creator of the website explains in much detail how it works and takes you through the steps. It seems to involve a lot of listening and repeating of what you hear as a single way of learning which I don’t think is quite helpful. Also  is suggests spending 30 minutes on each lesson which depending on how long that is might be reasonable or not. A last thing that I found interesting was that it promoted self-evaluation for which I actually I almost felt like a got judged about. On a side note there is a 60second video on what the program is like on the homepage of the website in case you’re interested in checking it out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment